DSG’s technology practice is proud to partner with software and services organizations across public, private equity, and venture capital companies to identify, attract, evaluate, hire, and retain top-tier leaders who are proven, values-aligned, and hungry to win.
As a team of talent advisors, founders, and investors, we value the trust you put in DSG to support the growth of your software company through executive search and advisory services. Your business requires a focused lens and distinctive talent. We work diligently to understand your corporate structure, investment thesis and culture, and we strive to support you with a customized plan.
Why partner with us?
- We listen first.
- Exceptional client service with proven pace, precision, and outcomes—we’re dedicated to supporting your short- and long-term success.
- Specialization in your space.
- Purposefully limited search volume and a concentrated execution strategy at pace.
- Data and metrics-driven research strategy— market outreach time is only spent on high-yield activities.
- Sprint-style search process that runs for 12 weeks.
- High-touch/high-communication process: weekly status calls, a tight search strategy, and a disciplined approach, from outreach to evaluation and referencing.
- Work is performed by senior-level advisors. We treat your company and search needs like our own, and care deeply about the results.
- Fresh perspective for each search, grounded in our expertise and commitment to understanding your unique needs—we don’t recycle candidates from other searches.
- A diverse slate every time. We build communities of diverse leadership, with 75% of historically diverse placements.
- Our placements stick!
The right people drive growth and positive outcomes.
What we offer
At each stage, we tailor offerings that meet you where you are, partnering with your business for the long term:
- Executive Search
- Executive Coaching & Assessment
- Consulting Services: Onboarding, organizational transformation & strategy, employee engagement and corporate social responsibility, training, team-building and executive offsite facilitation, success profiles & succession planning
Private Equity & Venture Capital
For your fund
- Diligence & Executive Assessment: Chronological, behavioral, predictive personality, and culture
- Cultural Assessment
- Portfolio Company Support through Continuing Education, Events & Programming
- Governance framework for portfolio companies
- Talent Mapping Research & Pipeline Building
- Executive Search
- Cultural Assessment & Engagement Events
Caitlin Iseler serves as the head of the Software Practice and is a Managing Director based in the Philadelphia office. In her role, she partners with Private Equity and Venture capital software businesses on mission critical search engagements with a personal concentration in general management (CEOs, CFOs, CHROs/CPOs and Go-to-market) leadership.
Partner With Us
Talk to us about your hiring needs. Our experienced experts are ready to help you find your next leader.Contact Us