Diversified Search Group Privacy Notice
Effective Date: Nov. 1, 2022
- What Information We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- Your Choices
- How We Share Your Information
- Third-Party Links
- International Transfers of Personal Information
- Your Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation
- Your Rights Under the UK GDPR
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Your Virginia Privacy Rights
- Children’s Privacy
- Changes to This Privacy Notice
- Contact Us
Welcome! You have arrived at a website operated by Diversified Search Group, Inc. or our affiliates (“Diversified Search Group,” “we”, “our” or “us”). Since 1974, Diversified Search Group has led the shift to redefine success in executive search by building a more innovative and impactful business model.
At Diversified Search Group, we take your privacy very seriously. This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) describes the types of personal information (as defined below) that we collect, how we use it, how and when we share it, and the rights you have with respect to your information. It also explains how we communicate with you and how you can make inquiries and requests to us about your information. We strive to help you understand how we use your information to improve our products, services, marketing, and interactions with you, as part of our commitment to maintaining your trust.
Where applicable, we indicate whether and why you must provide us with your Personal Information, as well as the consequences of failing to do so. If you do not provide Personal Information when requested, you may not be able to benefit from our Services if that Personal Information is necessary to provide you with the Services or if we are legally required to collect it.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. What Information We Collect
This section describes what information we collect from you through our Site or Services. We may receive information (including Personal Information) in the following ways:
Information That You Provide to Us
Whether you are visiting our Site, using our Services as a Client or Talent Network Member, or applying for employment with DSG, we may collect information, including Personal Information, from you where you expressly provide us with the information. Examples of sources from which we collect information include information provided via web forms or inputs/uploads into our Site or App, telephone calls with you, letters, emails or other communications from you, documents you have provided to us, or references and referrals provided to us in connection with your joining our Talent Network.
Your decision to provide us with Personal Information is voluntary, but if you choose not to provide any requested information, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of the Site or our Services.
- Contact information such as your first and last name, email address, home or business address, shipping address, telephone numbers, mobile numbers
- Contact information such as your first and last name, title, email address, business address, shipping address, telephone numbers, mobile numbers;
- Financial information such as your business credit card or debit card number, bank account information and your payment, service and purchase history;
Talent Network Members
- Contact information such as your first and last name, user name, email address, home or business address, shipping address, telephone numbers, mobile numbers;
- Current or past employment or educational information;
- Citizenship status;
- Criminal history, if any;
- Gender and race;
- Social media account information;
- Relevant licenses and certifications; and/or
- Other information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally.
- Contact information such as your first and last name, email address, home or business address, shipping address, telephone numbers, mobile numbers;
- Your current or past employment or educational information;
- Citizenship status;
- Criminal history, if any;
- Gender and race;
- Social media account information;
- Relevant licenses and certifications; and/or
- Other information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally.
Information That Is Automatically Collected
Like many businesses, we and/or our service providers may automatically collect and/or store certain information when you visit or interact with the Site or Services (“Usage Information”). This Usage Information may be stored and/or accessed from your personal computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other device (a “Device”) whenever you visit or interact with our Site. Usage Information may include:
- Your IP address, IDFA, Android/Google Advertising ID, IMEI, or another unique identifier;
- Your Device functionality (including browser, browser language, settings and behavior, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
- Referring and exit web pages and URLs;
- The areas within the Site that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
- Your Device location or other location information, including the zip code, state or country from which you accessed the Services;
- Your Device characteristics;
- Certain other Device data, including the time of day you visit our Site or other information used to provide analytics or other usage information;
- Information about your engagement with our emails; and
- Statistical information about how both unregistered and registered users, collectively, use the Site and Services. This aggregate information is derived from Personal Information but cannot be tied back to you or your web browser.
For location information, some of our Services may include features based on users’ actual locations and may report on users’ current locations (“Location-Based Services”). To the extent you use any Location-Based Services, we may collect and store information about your location at the time you use those Location-Based Services (in addition to some automatically collected geolocation data). This information can come from a variety of sources depending on the device you use to access the Services; for example, a mobile phone may report its GPS location at the time Location-Based Services are used.\
If you no longer wish for us or our service providers to collect and use location information, you may disable the location features on your device. Consult your device manufacturer settings for instructions. Please note that if you disable such features, your ability to access certain features, Services, content, promotions, or products may be limited or disabled.
Information Collected from Third Parties
4. How We Use Your Information
We use your information for business and commercial purposes, including to use or browse the Site, to offer our Services, to provide you with client service, to prevent security and fraud, to provide marketing information about our Services, and to perform website analytics.
We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including to:
To Provide Our Services
We process certain Personal Information when you access or use our services, including to:
- provide executive search, leadership and networking services for our clients, including for our Executive Women’s Forum;
- help place talented job seekers in executive and leadership roles;
- create and verify user accounts;
- facilitate the functionality of our Site; and
- customize experiences and personalization when you are on our Site.
To Communicate with You
We process certain information in order to communicate with you in relation to your accounts, our services, our marketing, and your requests, including to:
- communicate with you about current executive searches;
- respond to your inquiries and requests for information;
- post your comments or statements on our Site; and
- communicate with you about our brands, services, events, surveys or other marketing purposes
For Improvement of Our Site or Services
We want to ensure that our Site and Services are continually improving and expanding so that we meet and exceed your needs and expectations. To do so, we may process certain Personal Information, including to:
- maintain, improve, and analyze our Site or Services; and
- detect, prevent, or investigate suspicious activity or fraud.
To Comply with Applicable Laws
We may be required to process certain Personal Information under certain laws and regulations, such as tax laws, as well as to:
- maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes; and
- comply with applicable legal and regulatory obligations, and respond to lawful governmental requests, as needed.
To Enforce our Terms, Agreements, or Policies
To maintain a safe, secure, and trusted environment for you when you use our Site and Services, we use your Personal Information to ensure our terms, policies, and agreements with you and any third parties are enforced.
To Evaluate Your Application for Employment
We may use your information to evaluate your application for employment or administer employment benefits.
We may use “cookies” (a small text file sent by your computer each time you visit our site) or similar technologies to record log data. Many browsers default to accepting cookies. You may be able to change this setting in your browser and you can also clear your cookies. If you do, you may lose some functionality of our site. Check your browser’s help function to learn more about your cookie setting options.
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site. Cookies that allow web shops to hold your items in your cart while you are shopping online are an example of strictly necessary cookies. While it is not required to obtain consent for these cookies, what they do and why they are necessary should be explained to the user.
- Functionality cookies. Also known as “preference cookies,” these cookies allow a website to remember choices you have made in the past, like what language you prefer, what region you would like weather reports for, or what your user name and password are so you can automatically log in.
- Analytics cookies. Also known as “performance cookies,” these cookies collect information about how you use a website, like which pages you visited and which links you clicked on. None of this information can be used to identify you. It is all aggregated and, therefore, anonymized. Their sole purpose is to improve website functions. This includes cookies from third-party analytics services as long as the cookies are for the exclusive use of the owner of the website visited.
- Advertising cookies. These cookies track your online activity to help advertisers deliver more relevant advertising or to limit how many times you see an ad. These cookies can share that information with other organizations or advertisers. These are persistent cookies and almost always of third-party provenance.
We might also use pixel tags, which are small graphic files that allow us and third parties to monitor the use of the Site and provide us with information based on your interaction with the Site. These tags may collect the IP address of the device from which you loaded the page and the browser type. Pixel tags are also used by our third parties to collect information when you visit our site, the links and other actions you take on our site, and we may use this information in combination with cookies to display targeted advertisements.
Other data technologies may be used that collect comparable information for security and fraud detection purposes.
If you have any questions about cookies or to generally find out more about cookies, the All About Cookies website is a trusted resource.
6. Your Choices
On most web browsers, you will find a “help” section on the toolbar. Please refer to this section for information on how to receive a notification when you are receiving a new cookie and how to turn cookies off. Please see the links below for guidance on how to modify your web browser’s settings on the most popular browsers:
Do Not Track
Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites and web applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites and platforms. There is no universally agreed-upon standard for what an organization should do when it detects a DNT signal. Currently, we do not monitor or take any action with respect to these signals or other mechanisms. Learn more about Do Not Track.
With your consent, Diversified Search Group communicates with you via a variety of media. To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we use pixels that enable us to see if you open emails from us, if your computer supports such capabilities. You can opt out of receiving emails from us at any time. To manage your communications preferences with Diversified Search Group — or to opt out of communications entirely — please unsubscribe at the bottom of our emails or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. Read more about how Google uses your Personal Information or opt-out of Google Analytics.
7. How We Share Your Information
We share your Personal Information with our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology, customer service, email delivery, and other services.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s educational page.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting the following:
Aside from the instances described above, we may share your Personal Information:
- to comply with the law;
- to respond to claims or comply with legal process served on Diversified Search Group (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant, or court order);
- to enforce or apply our policies or agreements;
- to protect and defend our rights or property or that of our customers, employees, visitors, or the public;
- in connection with a business transfer, sale, liquidation, or merger;
- if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure; and
- to other parties only with your consent.
8. Third-Party Links
Our site may contain links to other websites such as social media platforms, other websites, and event and partner websites. These websites are not covered by this Privacy Notice. Please review the Privacy Notices or Policies of those websites to understand the privacy practices of these third parties.
9. International Transfers of Personal Information
The Site is operated in the United States. If you are located in another jurisdiction, please know that your information will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States. By using the Site and providing us with information, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information in the United States. It is important to note that the privacy laws in the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in other countries such as those in the European Union (“EU”). Our service providers use appropriate safeguards to transfer your Personal Information to the United States.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please contact us at email@example.com.
11. Your Rights Under the General Data Protection Regulation
This section of our Privacy Notice applies if you are a data subject who resides or is located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”). We adopted this Policy to comply with European privacy laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Any terms defined in the GDPR have the same meaning when used in this Section.
We hope to ensure that the Personal Information we possess are always accurate and therefore we encourage you to update your information in your own account in case any changes have occurred. We have listed below the rights that you may be able to exercise in respect of the processing of your Personal Information, subject to applicable law. We take every reasonable step to ensure that the Personal Information that we process are limited to the Personal Information that are reasonably required in connection with the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.
If you are a resident of or located within the EEA, you have certain data protection rights. These rights include:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have collected from you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Information by contacting us at the contact information below.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Diversified Search Group relied on your consent to process your Personal Information.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Information
Company is the data controller of Personal Information. As such, we determine the purposes and means of processing your Personal Information, such as when we collect, use, and share Personal Information, and must have a lawful basis for processing for doing so.
We rely on the following legal bases for processing your Personal Information:
- Processing of your Personal Information that you provide to us when you interact with our Services, such as joining our Talent Network, applying for a position, or otherwise providing your credentials and experiences, is necessary to respond to or implement your request prior to entering into a contract with us.
- When you apply for employment with Diversified Search Group through our Site, processing of your contact details and data about your employment history and education (as needed to evaluate your job application, to conduct job interviews, and as is otherwise needed for recruitment) is necessary to respond to your request to process your application for employment. If you do not provide this data, we will not be able to process the application that you send through our Site.
- We use contact information to provide you with access to our Services, contact you regarding your use of the Services or to notify you of important changes to the Services. Such use is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us.
- We will send you marketing information by email on our new Services only with your consent or if you otherwise opt-in to receiving those communications. If you do not provide us with your consent to the processing of your Personal Information for this purpose, we will not send you this information. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time as described below.
- Our use of data relating to your use of the Site and/or the Services, described above, is necessary for our legitimate interests in understanding how the Site and the Services are being used by you, to improve your experience on it and our Services offerings. We have also a legitimate interest in aggregating and/or anonymizing the information that we collect through our Site and/or the Services and using this information for our business purposes, as described above. When we process your Personal Information for our legitimate interests, we make sure to consider and balance any potential impact on you, and your rights under data protection laws. Our legitimate business interests do not automatically override your interests – we will not use your Personal Information for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you, unless we have your consent or those activities are otherwise required or permitted to by law. You have the right to object to processing that is based on our legitimate interests, as further described below.
Retention of Personal Information
Where we collect your personal data, the length of time for which we retain it depends on the type of data, the purpose for which we use that data and our accounting, regulatory, and legal data retention obligations. We do not retain personal data in an identifiable format for longer than :
- The period necessary for the relevant activity or services;
- Any retention period that is required by law or contract; or
- The period in which litigation or investigations might arise in respect of the relevant activity or services
After these periods, we will likely delete or destroy your Personal Information because it is no longer relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research, marketing or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers or those of our third-party data storage providers.
Exercising Your Rights Under GDPR
If applicable, you may exercise any of your rights under the GDPR by submitting a verifiable data subject request to us by using the contact details below. You may make a request related to your Personal Information or on behalf of someone for which you have authorization. You must include your full name, email address, and attest to the fact that you are a citizen or resident of the EEA by including your country of citizenship or residence in your request. We may require you to confirm your identity and/or legal standing for the request as well as your residency in the EEA in order to obtain the information. We will respond to your request within 30 days or let you know if we need additional time.
Please note that we will ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests, and we may deny your request if we are unable to verify your identity or authority to make the request.
Should you wish to raise a concern about our use of your data (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority; however, we hope that we can assist with any queries or concerns you may have about our use of your Personal Information first by contacting us as follows:
Diversified Search Group
2005 Market Street, Floor 33
Philadelphia, PA 19103
12. Your Rights Under the UK GDPR
If you are based in the United Kingdom, the following provisions also apply:
UK GDPR means the Retained Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
If we share your personal data with within Diversified Search Group or with third parties located outside the United Kingdom, we take steps to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to guarantee the continued protection of your personal data, such as by entering into the international data transfer addendum to the European Commission’s Standard Contractual Clauses, adopted by the UK Government under section 119A of the Data Protection Act 2018.
You have the same data subject rights as those for the EU listed above, except that references to the “GDPR” should be read as references to the “UK GDPR” and complaints should be filed with the UK supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
13. Your California Privacy Rights
This section of our Privacy Notice applies to consumers who reside in California. We adopt this section to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”).
If you are a California resident, you may be able to exercise the following rights. We will honor requests received to the extent required by applicable law and within the time provided by law.
Right to Access and Information Regarding Personal Information
You have the right to request that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you. Specifically, you have the right to request that we disclose the following to you, in each case in the twelve-month period preceding your request:
- The categories of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Personal Information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information;
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you;
- The categories of Personal Information about you, if any, that we have disclosed for monetary or other valuable consideration and the categories of third parties to which we have disclosed the information, by category or categories of Personal Information for each third party to which we disclosed the Personal Information; and
- The categories of Personal Information about you that we disclosed for a business purpose.
- The categories of sensitive personal information to be collected and the purposes for which the categories of sensitive personal information are collected or used and whether such information is sold or shared.
Right to Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right to request that we delete Personal Information about you that we have collected from you. There may be certain exceptions to our obligation to delete your information such as if you have an existing account or transaction with us or if we have a legitimate business reason to keep your information.
Right to Correct Personal Information
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate information that we maintain about you.
Right to Opt-Out
You have the right to opt out of the sale or sharing of Personal Information. The term “sale” as used under the CCPA may be different in scope than you imagine. For example, it may include the sharing of information in exchange for anything of value, which is not limited to the exchange of money. Additionally, certain conduct is not considered a sale, such as when personal information is shared with a service provider that is contractually prohibited from using the personal information for any purpose beyond the service specifically request.
We may disclose certain categories of information that we collect about you to third parties. This may include the use of third-party analytical cookies or other technology that may be considered “sales” under the CCPA. Under the CCPA, if you are a resident of California, you have the right to opt out of such sales by clicking this link.
Right to Non-Discrimination
We may not discriminate against you because you have exercised any of the aforementioned rights, including by:
- Denying you goods or services;
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties;
- Providing you a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- Suggesting that you will receive different price or rate for goods or service or at a different level or quality of goods or services.
This includes the right of current and prospective employees not to be retaliated against for the exercise of their CCPA rights.
However, as permitted by the CCPA, we may offer you certain financial incentives. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your Personal Information’s value. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may withdraw at any time.
Personal Information We Collect about California Consumers
We collect certain types of Personal Information about you during your relationship with us, as stated above. In particular, we collected the following categories of Personal Information from California consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|Category of Personal Information Collected||Collected (Yes/No)||Sources of Personal Information Collected|
|Identifiers such as name, address, email address, phone number, unique id, and other identifiers listed in the Personal Information Collected section above.||Yes||You|
|The following categories of Personal Information described in California Civil Code §1798.80(e): (1) the Personal Information listed in the preceding bullet point as “identifiers,” and (2) the other information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with a particular individual that we describe in “Information We Collect” above.||Yes||You|
|Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law list any of these that you collect: race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status.||Yes||You|
|Commercial information any of our products or services; registration information, specials, and information you provide or submit to us when you participate in any event, program, contest, survey or other promotion that we may offer from time to time.||Yes||You|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with our websites, mobile apps, or Diversified Search Group pages or accounts on any third-party social media platforms.||Yes||Automatically|
|Audio information from calls placed with customer service and accounting centers which may be reported, and electronic information in the form of Internet or other electronic network activity information described above.||Yes||Automatically|
|Professional or employment-related information.||Yes||You|
|Inferences drawn from (1) the information we collect when you visit our websites, tools, widgets and plug-ins, (2) information we collect, including through third-party suppliers, regarding content and other data posted on the Internet (such as public locations on the Internet), and (3) information about consumers preference and behavior that we collect on our websites or from third parties in order to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities and aptitudes.||Yes||Third Parties|
|Sensitive Personal Information such as racial / ethnic origin, political opinions, religious / philosophical beliefs, genetic data, biometric data, sex life / sexual orientation, past or spent criminal convictions, mail, email and text message content, precise geolocation data, social security, driver’s license, state identification card, or passport number, account login, financial account, debit card, or credit card number.||Yes||You|
How to Exercise Your California Privacy Rights
You or your authorized agent may make a request to access, correct, delete or opt-out of the disclosure of your Personal Information for business purposes. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child if you believe we have received their information inadvertently. You may request to exercise the aforementioned rights by:
- Submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing us at:
Diversified Search Group
2005 Market Street, Floor 33
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Please note that we may take steps to verify your identity and residency before granting you access to information or acting on your request to exercise your rights, as required or permitted by law. This might include asking for your email address.
If you use an authorized agent to exercise your rights, we may require proof of written authorization you have given the authorized agent to make the request on your behalf.
We may limit our response to your exercise of the above rights as permitted by law. We will confirm receipt of the request within 10 business days describing our verification process. We will respond to your request within 45 days or let you know if we need additional time.
Data Sharing for Direct Marketing Purposes
California Civil Code § 1798.83 further permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, you may ask us to refrain from sharing your Personal Information with certain of our affiliates and other third parties for their marketing purposes. Please tell us your preference by contacting us at email@example.com.
14. Your Virginia Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of Virginia, you have the right under the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act, upon a verified request, to:
- To confirm whether or not a controller is processing your personal data and to access such personal data;
- To correct inaccuracies in your personal data;
- To delete your personal data;
- To obtain a copy of your personal data that you previously provided to us in a portable, and if technically feasible, readily usable format, if processing is carried out by automated means;
- To opt out of the processing of your personal data for purposes of (i) targeted advertising, (ii) the sale of personal data, or (iii) profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects concerning the consumer.
To exercise these rights, you may make a request to confirm, access, correct, delete, obtain a copy, or opt-out of the processing of your personal data for targeting advertising, sale, or profiling by contacting us as follows:
• Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Telephone Number: 800-423-3932
We may require you to confirm your identity and your residency in order to obtain the information, and you are only entitled to make this request up to twice annually. For emails, please include “Virginia Privacy Rights” as the subject line. You must include your full name, email address, and attest to the fact that you are a Virginia resident. We will process your request within 45 days or let you know if we need additional time or cannot process your request. If you make this request by telephone, we may also ask you to provide the request in writing so that we may verify your identity. If we are unable to honor your request for any reason, we will notify you of the reason within the request time period.
If we decline to take action on your request, residents of Virginia can appeal our decision by submitting an email to email@example.com entitled “Virginia Privacy Rights Appeal” and we will review your request and respond with a written explanation of the reasons for our decision. If your appeal is denied, you may contact the Virginia Attorney General to submit a complaint.
14. Children’s Privacy
Our Site and Services are not directed at children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect or receive Personal Information from them or sell or share such information. If you believe that we have received Personal Information from a child under the age of 18, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request deletion of that information.
15. Changes to This Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice at any time. We will post all changes to this Privacy Notice on this page and will indicate at the top of the page the modified notice’s effective date. We therefore encourage you to refer to this page on an ongoing basis so that you are aware of our current privacy notice. If required by the applicable law, we will notify you of the changes. By continuing to use the Site and/or the Services or providing us with information following such a replacement Notice being uploaded, you agree that you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by the Privacy Notice as changed.
16. Contact Us
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Privacy Notice, please contact us at:
Diversified Search Group
2005 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Contact number: 800-423-3932