About Episcopal Health Foundation
Episcopal Health Foundation is rooted in the pursuit of equity and believes all Texans deserve a fair and just opportunity to be healthy. EHF is committed to transform the health of communities by going beyond just the doctor’s office. Access to affordable medical care is vitally important, but it’s only 20% of what contributes to a person’s overall health. The remaining 80% is determined by social and economic status, health behaviors, community safety, physical environment, and much more.
By providing millions of dollars in grants, working with community partners and congregations, and providing important research, EHF supports solutions that address the underlying causes of poor health. EHF was established in 2013 after the transfer of St. Luke’s Episcopal Health System. With more than $1.1 billion in estimated assets, the Foundation operates as a supporting organization of the Episcopal Diocese of Texas and works across 80 Texas counties.
Episcopal Health Foundation seeks a transformational leader to serve as its next Vice President for Grants. The VP provides oversight and leadership on grants management, grants impact, and data analysis, and the overall operational effectiveness of the grantmaking function including developing grant structures, ensuring regulatory compliance, and sharing grant information with program, finance, and communications staff.
The VP is responsible for the creation, design, and execution of the Foundation’s grantmaking program in alignment with the Foundation’s mission, vision, and strategic priorities. In addition, the VP will serve as an active resource and leader on all of EHF’s other funding opportunities.
The VP is a key member of a multidisciplinary leadership team that shepherds the Foundation’s work to promote health equity in the 80 Texas counties of the Episcopal Diocese of Texas. In partnership with the leadership team and the Grants Division staff, the VP supports EHF’s strategic efforts. Working in a matrixed environment, the VP for Grants supervises and directs the Director of Grants Management, four Program Officers, and the Grants Management staff of nine. This leader will partner closely with the engagement division and the research and evaluation division leveraging community health and policy experience.
Koya Partners has been exclusively retained for this search. Marissa Delgado and George Theotokatos are leading the engagement. To express interest in this role please submit your materials by filling out our Talent Profile or email our team directly at EHFVP@koyapartners.com. All inquiries and discussions will be considered strictly confidential.
Koya Partners is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals living with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual living with a disability and need assistance expressing interest online, please email NonprofitSearchOps@divsearch.com. If you are selected for an interview, you will receive additional information regarding how to request an accommodation for the interview process.