Broward Health is a nationally recognized health system in South Florida. As one of the 10 largest public healthcare systems in the U.S., Broward Health boasts two trauma centers and virtually every health specialty, offering compassionate, personalized care across its five hospitals (totaling over 1,600 beds) and more than 50 health centers and physician practices. As a leader in advanced healthcare for 85 years, Broward Health has a robust graduate education program and international services. Broward Health offers a variety of healthcare services, including a transplant center, comprehensive cancer care, joint replacement, cardiovascular services, robotic services, comprehensive stroke care, maternity care, a network of community healthcare centers and much more. With a team of more than 1,700 affiliated physicians and more than 8,000 employees, Broward Health is committed to providing the highest quality patient-centered care.
Broward Health seeks a transformational and mission-oriented leader to serve as the new Vice President, Strategic Planning. Reporting directly to the System President & CEO, this Vice President will be accountable for:
- Providing strong operational leadership through the exploration, development, execution, and maintenance of a comprehensive strategic planning process
- Clearly defining strategies in support of business growth and driving implementation of market strategies to achieve system goals
- Overseeing administration and communication of short- and long-term strategic plans, business and market development, market research, and planning and coordination of regional product line strategies for system-wide alignment.
- Master’s degree required.
- Seven (7) years of related experience.
Base salary is expected to be approximately $250K to $350K and will be commensurate with experience. Bonus, relocation, and a generous benefits package will be offered.
Please direct confidential resumes, inquiries, and referrals to:
Senior Search Associate
Grant Cooper | Diversified Search Group