Bordo is a platform that empowers organizations with Explainable and contextaware Recognition AI, accessible through a conversational visualization.
Emerging from stealth in 2023, Bordo aims to build a software platform that is versatile and domain-agnostic and transforms data into a strategic powerhouse, enabling smart operation and confident data-driven decisions, revolutionizing a shift in how enterprises interact with and understand their data.
Bordo seeks a startup Chief Technology Officer (CTO) who is excited about the opportunity to build leading-edge technology at the intersection of graph, machine learning and compute optimization. The CTO will have experience creating and articulating the vision and technical strategies required to build innovative products, platforms, and services within a startup environment. The CTO will anchor a growing technical team and must bring a strong entrepreneurial spirit to the organization.
The ideal candidate will have the following professional competencies:
- Software Engineering/Systems Architecture 10-years of professional experience with progressively more senior roles, potentially including software engineering, machine learning, system architecture other related roles
- AI/ML 5+ years of experience in a leadership role in a machine learning, AI, or graph related startup
- Industry Credibility in the area of graph, machine learning or compute optimization
- Team Leader leadership experience, especially in product/market fit and early commercialization phases
- Early Stage Ventures building and scaling an early-stage venture in the AI or graphtech space
- Industry Relationships Demonstrate strong relationships with industry technologists and recognized leaders in a given domain
- Product Launch Track Record Have a proven track record of building successful technical teams and launching successful products in a startup environment