Neuromonitoring Associates (NMA) was founded in 2006 with the goal of making complex spine care available to a broader patient community, thereby allowing healthcare to be delivered where the patient needed it most. NMA provides Intra-Operative Monitoring (IOM) of the central and peripheral nervous systems during routine and high-risk surgical procedures. NMA has a clear vision for the future in IOM and seeks to make a positive impact on the industry through innovation in education, technology enhancements, and an unwavering commitment to its mission and guiding principles.
A team of skilled, certified technologists and neurologists monitor the functions of spinal cord, brain and peripheral nerves and pass the information on to surgeons. Real-time neurodiagnostic feedback is provided to the surgical team to improve post-operative outcomes, thereby reducing hospital re-admissions, costs and recovery times. NMA utilizes the latest advances in technology to ensure maximum benefit to the patient and surgical team. The company aims to improve the surgical experience through competency, communication, compassion and care, which influences every touch point of the patient experience, from hospital interaction, to physician need and employee engagement.
Neuromonitoring Associates (NMA), an intraoperative monitoring service provider, is seeking a dynamic, analytical leader to serve as Chief Operating Officer. This position will lead operations of the organization’s field-based team, which is responsible for 140 staff across the country who ultimately report to three direct reports. The Chief Operating Officer will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company, and will have oversight of human resources, staffing, recruitment, employee engagement and asset distribution. This leader will work closely with the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Clinical Officer, leveraging best practices and continuous improvement with uncompromising quality, standards and results. The successful candidate will reside in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree in business or related field preferred.
- Excellent planning, interpersonal, problem solving, analytic (both qualitative and quantitative), and oral and written communication skills. Communication, team building, and team leading skills are essential.
- Proven ability to create structure in a growing, entrepreneurial organization.
- Ability to extract information from data, create and execute plans against those findings.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Open to travel every two to three weeks including to field offices and other locations as needed.
- Comfortable working and leading clear decisions in a complex, often ambiguous environment.
- Effective, controlled, and congenial leadership presence with extraordinary influencing skills—assertive, not abrasive and remains poised under pressure with strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Clearly knowledgeable in their field of expertise, yet able to demonstrate humility and exceptional skills in developing and forging successful working relationships with executive leadership and other key functional stakeholders.
- Possess exceptional organization, project management and system improvement skills.
- Proven ability to develop relationships, quickly gain credibility, influence and partner with staff, business leaders and others as required.
- Proven ability to manage, coach, motivate, and develop teams while creating a positive culture based on respect, fairness, and professionalism.