HearingLife is a national hearing care company and part of the Demant Group, a global leader in hearing healthcare built on a heritage of care, health, and innovation since 1904. HearingLife operates more than 650 hearing care centers across 42 states. Following a scientific, results-oriented approach to hearing healthcare, HearingLife offers hearing assessments and tests to help customers determine which devices work best for them. Assessment and care is provided by a team of highly skilled and caring professionals, including audiologists and hearing instrument specialists. Through passion for helping others, the team of hearing care experts delivers personalized care and custom solutions to meet each person’s needs. HearingLife is committed to delivering unsurpassed hearing healthcare by placing individuals’ needs first.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will be a key partner to the President of HearingLife and will lead the development and implementation of the organization’s financial strategy. The strategy will be informed by clinic operational realities, revenue management, financial data, KPIs and key initiatives. Within the management team, this role will have responsibilities in all areas related to Financial Planning and Analysis, Reporting, Revenue Management, Billing and Real Estate. This is a pivotal role in ensuring operational excellence and compliance in a consumer healthcare environment. The CFO may be located in Somerset, NJ, or Charlotte, NC.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
- 10 + years business leadership experience
- Multi-site experience required
- Extensive experience in data analysis, financial planning, and Revenue Cycle Management
- Insurance contract management experience preferred
- Consumer Healthcare experience preferred
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Strong Leadership and talent development skills
- Strong Project Management experience required
- Stakeholder management