ZeaVision, dba EyePromise in the market, is the #1 doctor recommended eye vitamin brand and leader in technology measuring efficacy (Macular Pigment Optical Density – MPOD). Founded in 2001, this high-growth company is rooted in science and its science-based product portfolio is relevant for at least 60% of the population covering Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD), Diabetes, Dry Eyes, Screen Time/Blue Light concerns, and general Health/Wellness. With more than 20 years of research, the company’s co-founder, Dennis Gierhart, PhD, pioneered the global use of Zeaxanthin for eye health. ZeaVision’s Scientific Advisory Board is made up of the key opinion leaders in the eyecare space. The company has an extensive patent portfolio and library of published clinical trial data. The company is backed by a strong investor base including DSM, a large Dutch multinational public company. ZeaVision is committed to providing the highest quality products and is NSF Certified for Sport, making it the choice of professional athletes in the MLB, NFL, NHL, ATP, and NCAA. EyePromise recently became the official eye vitamin of the Boston Red Sox, and the innovative Screen Shield Teen product was recently recognized as the winner of a NEXTY Award for Best Life Stage-Specific Supplement at the Natural Products Expo West.
The Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing will manage all sales and marketing related functions. The management responsibilities will include managing business channel sales, consumer channel sales, marketing organizations, customer service, and commercial business intelligence. This position will report to and work with the President to lead the company to higher levels of growth, profitability and performance. As a key leader, the Senior Vice President will drive efforts to develop, refine and implement commercial strategies and will work with the President and other members of the senior management team to assure the short- and long-term success of the company.
- An undergraduate degree. An advanced business or technical degree is preferred.
- Five years or more senior management experience in a $10M-$100M revenue organization.
- A strong background in sales and marketing, preferably in both B2B and B2C marketing environments.
- Experience in using information technology as a strategic advantage.
- A working knowledge of developing and utilizing business intelligence systems.
- Experience with or knowledge of medical markets, nutraceuticals, or related space.