Washington Physicians Group (WPG) is a non-profit corporation that owns and manages 19 medical practices consisting of 50 providers in 24 locations. WPG providers serve communities in Washington, Greene, Allegheny and surrounding counties in Southwestern Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio. WHS’s Washington Hospital is a voluntary, non-profit 260-bed community hospital with a 16-bed acute rehabilitation unit, a 16-bassinet nursery, and an 8-bed residential hospice. WPG is part of Washington Health System (WHS), which also includes two hospitals. The system is committed to remaining independent and is the dominant provider in the marketplace.
The Executive Director is responsible for the overall day to day management and operation of WPG, as well as protection of the organization’s financial assets while ensuring compliance with board directives and federal and state requirements. The Executive Director oversees the central billing office and all administrative functions for WPG.
- Masters level degree in Business, Accounting and/or Health Administration.
- Seven Plus years of recent experience in large practice/multiple site or multiple practice organizations in a senior management role.
- Knowledge of central billing office (CBO) functions and third party regulations.
- Excellent organizational, communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with lean principles is a plus.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, develop, and evaluate programs.
- Successful experience in healthcare management, financial management, and strategic planning.