Lake Region Healthcare is living out its vision to be Minnesota’s preeminent regional healthcare partner. With more than 80 medical staff and 900 employees, its team is dedicated to serving patients and the community with integrity, teamwork, compassion and excellence. Lake Region Healthcare has built a medical community where the patient comes first, and it has worked hard to foster an atmosphere where physicians, advanced practice professionals, and staff can work together to provide quality patient care.
Lake Region Healthcare’s scope of services includes a 108-bed hospital, multi-specialty clinic, the Prairie Ridge critical access hospital, a Walk-In Clinic, outreach clinics in Battle Lake, Barnesville, Ashby and Elbow Lake, the new Cancer Care & Research Center, the Mehl Center Health & Wellness Hub/CrossFit Gym and Phatty Nattie’s Group Fitness, and Mill Street Residence Assisted Living Community.
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the daily operations and financial performance of Lake Region Healthcare and its affiliated companies and subsidiaries. S/he will develop a culture that is conducive to effective teamwork by recognizing both the internal and external customers and will embrace and model the organization’s values of patient-centered care. The personal commitment will be demonstrated through open and clear communication, appropriate utilization of resources, recognition of opportunities for quality improvement, and the demonstration of a proactive approach to problem-solving. Additionally, s/he will model personal compliance with organization policies, including confidentiality, and demonstrate a commitment to further education to enhance personal improvement.
The Chief Executive Officer collaborates with the Board of Trustees, physician leaders, and the management team to ensure the continued growth and refinement of services that fulfill the organization’s aim to help improve the health of people in the community and region. Lake Region Healthcare and the Lake Region Medical Group share a commitment to remaining a strong and independent, community-based healthcare organization, and the Chief Executive Officer will further that mission and vision.
- Master’s Degree required with at least ten years of increasing executive responsibilities in organizations of comparable or larger size and reputation.
- Demonstrated leadership experience and significant achievements as a senior executive of a comparable organization.
- Advocate for organizational values including integrity and transparency.
- Knowledge of and experience with health organization leadership, including governance, medical staff affairs, finance, strategic planning and marketing, human resources and regulatory affairs.
- Ability to articulate the organization’s Vision and personally exemplify the Values of the Organization.
- Track record of successful creation and implementation of innovative concepts and services which create tangible benefits.