Founded in 1937, Graves Gilbert Clinic (GGC) has 200 providers representing 30 medical specialties who continue to lead the way in medical innovation and technology. For over 85 years, GGC has provided exceptional quality and compassionate care to South Central Kentucky families and in 2022 alone, GGC served over 1,000,000 patients. GGC is proud that it achieved an ACO rating of #2 for quality nationwide and was voted #6 best places to work in Kentucky for healthcare.
Graves Gilbert Clinic seeks a Chief Executive Officer to lead a large, independent, physician-owned multi-specialty group practice based in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Chief Executive Officer will be a strong collaborator, visionary thinker, and strategist accountable for the efficient and effective management of all Clinic administrative, operational and financial activities as well as partnering with the Board of Directors and guiding the development and execution of short- and long-term strategic plans. In concert with the highly engaged Board, the CEO will play an integral role in enhancing Graves Gilbert Clinic’s market position, growth strategy, innovative approach to care delivery, and continued visibility as the prominent medical group.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Health Care Administration or related education.
- Master’s degree and/or related certification preferred.
- 10 years of leadership in senior executive management level position.
- Progressively responsible senior/executive level leadership roles within a large, multi-specialty group practice (independent medical group setting preferred).
- Strong communication skills to interact effectively with physicians, administration, staff, and community.
- Strong financial acumen and demonstrated experience managing fiscal performance.
- Inspiring visionary and team-builder who can motivate others and build collaboration.
- Proven success fostering productive relationships with the Board, leadership, medical staff, employees, and external constituencies.
- Demonstrated success growing patient volume, expanding services, recruiting physicians, and advancing a practice in a competitive market.
This is a full-time position that will be performed on site in Kentucky. Compensation commensurate with experience with a generous benefits package.
Please direct confidential resumes, inquiries, and referrals to:
Senior Search Associate
Grant Cooper | Diversified Search Group