Atrium Health Navicent, based in Macon, Georgia, invites nominations and applications for the position of Vice President of Atrium Health Navicent Medical Group (AHNMG), the physician leader of Atrium Health Navicent’s employed medical group.
The VP will have the opportunity to:
- Lead the 200+ top-notch providers who make up the clinical and academic faculty multispecialty practice of AHNMG.
- Contribute to the strategy and growth of Atrium Health Navicent, a system with 1000+ beds spread over 5 acute care hospitals, a rehabilitation hospital, and a new state-of-the-art children’s hospital.
- Become part of Atrium Health, a $9B, 40-hospital system and nationally recognized leader in shaping health outcomes through innovative research, education and compassionate patient care.
- Practice up to 25%.
We seek candidates who:
- Have leadership experience within an employed medical group, a minimum of 10 years clinical experience and are board certified in a specialty.
- Have had operational oversight for at least 30 providers.
- Are experienced functioning in a matrix environment.
- Have proven ability to recruit, manage and engage providers in a dynamic environment.
- Are passionate leaders with excellent operational and strategic skillsets.
To inquire, apply or nominate, contact Katie Haddock of Diversified Search Group at email@example.com or 480-453-6971.
This is a full-time position that will be performed on site in Georgia. Salary commensurate with experience with a generous benefits package.