We bring the same high level of insight and expertise to searches in the nonprofit sector that we bring to searches in higher education.
We conduct a select number of searches annually for education- and research-related nonprofit organizations, including membership associations, consortiums, research institutes, libraries, governmental agencies, laboratories, museums, foundations, and advocacy organizations.
Nonprofits often hire us to identify new leaders because of the excellent service their board members have experienced while working with us on a college or university president search.
Recent nonprofit clients include:
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Drexel University
- American Antiquarian Society
- American Association of Geographers
- American Council of Learned Societies
- Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- The Electrochemical Society
- Federation of State Humanities Councils
- The Five Colleges of Ohio
- The Forum on Education Abroad
- Gerald R. Ford Presidential Foundation
- George C. Marshall Foundation
- The National WWII Museum
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research
- Yale-China Association